Staff Profile for Attorney Deborah Reece
Attorney Deborah Reece practices family law in the courtroom and by working with clients and their families outside the courtroom setting.
She is committed to providing strong advocacy to Wine Country Family Law & Bankruptcy Office clients as well as maintaining a high degree of professionalism and respect for the law.
Debb’s knowledge of family law helps clients in resolving their issues and disputes. She understands the emotional toll that family law issues can cause, and brings a compassionate, caring approach to working with clients.
In addition to helping them resolve their legal matters, she works to help clients to move forward with their lives. Debb helps clients through what can be very difficult experiences dealing with family-related issues.
- California State Bar, 2000
- United States District Court, Northern District of California, 2016
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Member
- Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates, Inc., Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Sonoma County Child Care Planning Council, 2012 – 2015
- Pajama Program: President, Wine Country Chapter, 2012 – Present
Classes and Seminars Presented
- Child Abduction v. Kidnapping (Dec 2016), Sonoma County Bar Association
- Recovering Children Brought to the USA (Sept 2016), State Bar of California
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California, J.D., 2000, Magna Cum Laude
- Santa Jose State University, San Jose, California, B.A, 1996. Major: Political Science
Areas of Practice
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Legal Separation
- Spousal Support
- Property Division
- Contempt of Court
- Enforcement of Orders
- Modification of Orders