Child Custody Lawyers: Napa Family Law Firm Offers Assistance
If you are looking for child custody lawyers, Napa-based Wine Country Family Law & Bankruptcy Office knows the anguish that parents go through.
The owner of our Napa child custody law firm has experienced custody and visitation issues with her own children.
Our firm uses some of her personal experiences to help guide you through these issues while “keeping your cool” and maintaining the best interests of your children.
We strive to help you in solving custody and visitation issues in a collaborative manner while maintaining healthy relationships and protecting your children’s interests.
But sometimes collaboration is not an option. When that happens, our Napa County child custody attorneys Thomas Shields and Bailey Penzotti are prepared to aggressively litigate to protect your important legal rights under the family law code. As child custody lawyers, Napa County attorneys in our firm have the legal experience to help you with difficult visitation and child custody issues.
We offer a discounted initial consultation of up to one hour in our Napa child custody law office (or by phone or video conference) where we can discuss how we can help you with:
- Establishing a Child Custody and/or Visitation Order
- Modifying a Child Custody and/or Visitation Order
- Mediating a Custody-Visitation Agreement
- Divorce involving children
Talk to Child Custody Lawyers: Napa Law Office Provides Many Services
We have several child custody lawyers, Napa County service options to fit your needs such as:
- Limited Scope Representation (services limited to a specific task such as a making a Court appearance on your behalf)
- Document Preparation Services (such as assisting with Declarations or other child custody related legal documents)
- Legal Consulting–Coaching (such as when a party is self-represented in Napa County and needs legal advice and assistance preparing for litigation or they are in Divorce Mediation but need an independent attorney to render legal advice)
- Full Service Representation
- Child Custody and Visitation Mediation
Please check out our client reviews to see for yourself what our clients have to say about us. It’s our commitment to providing quality legal services in a friendly manner that sets us apart from the pack!