Considering a Child Support Attorney? Napa County Firm Can Help.
As a child support attorney, Napa County-based Lindsay Torgerson can help. Whether you are the parent who is paying or will be paying support, or you are the parent receiving or in need of child support, Wine Country Family Law & Bankruptcy Office offers unique experience.
Not just a lawyer for child support, Napa attorney Lindsay Torgerson is the firm owner, parent, divorcee, and adult child of divorce. Lindsay worked for the Department of Child Support Services for years prior to establishing her family law firm. Our team uses Lindsay’s insight and experience with “DCSS” to help guide you in your child support matters.
Our Napa child support lawyers offer our clients invaluable legal experience. During your free thirty minute consultation in our Napa child support office (or by phone or video conference), we can discuss how we can help you with:
- Establishing a Child Support Order
- Modifying a Child Support Order
- Child Support Wage Assignments
- Child Support Liens
- Child Support Order Evaluation (running calculations to estimate support)
- Family Support Orders
Need a Lawyer for Child Support? Napa Office Service Flexibility.
Our office offers flexible Napa, St. Helena, American Canyon, and Calistoga child support lawyer service options to fit your needs such as:
- Full Service Representation
- Limited Scope Representation (services limited to a specific task such as a making a Court appearance on your behalf)
- Legal Consulting – Coaching (such as when a party is self-represented or is using “DCSS” but needs independent legal advice and guidance)
- Document Preparation Services (such as assisting with Income and Expense Declarations or other child support related legal documents)
Please check out our client reviews to see for yourself what our clients have to say about us. It’s our commitment to providing low cost yet quality legal services in a friendly manner that sets us apart from the pack!
Contact Us for a Free Phone or Office Consultation