Looking for a Divorce Attorney? Ukiah Divorce Law Firm Can Help.
As a divorce attorney, Ukiah-based family divorce lawyer and firm owner Lindsay Torgerson understands the difficulties of ending a marriage.
Lindsay has been through her own divorce and is an adult child of divorce.
At Wine Country Family Law & Bankruptcy Office, our Ukiah divorce lawyers realize that meeting with a divorce attorney is likely the last thing that you want to do.
But don’t let your apprehension prevent you from obtaining legal guidance when you need it most.
Family Divorce Lawyer: Ukiah Legal Services We Provide
Wine Country Family Law & Bankruptcy Office’s divorce lawyers in Ukiah know what it’s like to go through divorce. Our owner/attorney experienced divorce herself. We understand that the thought of talking to a Ukiah divorce attorney is a bit frightening.
However, you should not let this stop you from getting the legal guidance that you need now. We’ll help you get through it, beginning with our discounted initial consultation of up to one hour in our Ukiah family law office, by phone, or video chat conferencing.
We strive to help you get through divorce without resorting to court intervention, while keeping things civil and protecting the best interests of your children, where applicable. However, sometimes this is not an option.
Our Mendocino County divorce attorney, Thomas Shields, is prepared to litigate to the fullest degree necessary to protect your important legal rights.
Our Ukiah, Fort Bragg, and Willits divorce attorney has the experience to guide Mendocino County family law clients through:
- Preparing for Divorce
- Legal Separation
- Dissolution of Marriage / Divorce
- Termination of Domestic Partnership
- Division of Assets
- Division of Debts
- Child Custody – Visitation
- Alimony – Spousal Support
Mendocino County / Ukiah Divorce Costs, Fees, and Service Options
A lot of people feel that they can’t afford to retain a Ukiah divorce lawyer. Wine Country Family Law & Bankruptcy Office seeks to change this. Although we have many wealthy clients, we also take measures to make sure that the average person is able to afford top notch legal services.
When appropriate, our lawyers try to keep matters out of court, saving our Willits, Fort Bragg, Laytonville, Boonville, Redwood Valley, and Ukiah divorce clients money.
Although Mendocino County divorce and family law attorney services are not “cheap”, we have flexible Ukiah divorce and family law service options including:
- Legal Consulting–Coaching / Unbundled Services (such as when you are self-represented in Ukiah – Mendocino County and need legal advice and assistance preparing for court or you are in Divorce Mediation but need an independent attorney to render legal advice)
- Limited Scope Representation (services limited to a specific task such as a making a court appearance on your behalf)
- Document Preparation Services (such as assisting with Disclosure documents or preparing a Responsive Declaration)
- Full Service Representation (most popular)
- Divorce Mediation
Please check out our client reviews to see for yourself what our clients have to say about us. It’s our commitment to providing quality legal services in a friendly manner that sets us apart from the pack!