Looking for child custody lawyers? Lake County residents can turn to Wine Country Family Law & Bankruptcy Office, P.C. We understand the anguish that parents go through with child custody or visitation.
The owner of our child custody law firm has experienced custody and visitation issues with her own kids. We draw on her personal experiences to help navigate you through these difficult issues while keeping the best interests of your kids at the forefront.
Ideally, we help you solve your custody and visitation concerns in a collaborative way. Unfortunately, collaboration is not always a viable option. Our Lake County child custody attorneys will litigate vigorously to protect your legal rights under the family law code.
Our child custody lawyer, Thomas Shields, has the experience to assist you with difficult visitation and child custody issues. During your discounted consultation of up to one hour in our child custody law firm (or by phone or video chat), we can discuss how we can help with:
- Establishing a Child Custody and/or Visitation Order
- Modifying a Child Custody and/or Visitation Order
- Divorce involving Children
- Paternity Establishment
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Step-Parent or Second-Parent Adoption
- Name Changes
Concerned about Child Custody, Lake County? Lawyers Offer Discounted Consultation.
If you’re looking for child custody or child support lawyers serving Clearlake, Lakeport, Middletown, Hidden Valley Lake, Kelseyville or other Lake County areas, we have flexible service options to fit your needs such as:
- Legal Consulting–Coaching / Unbundled Services (such as when a party is self-represented in Lakeport – Lake County and needs legal advice and assistance preparing for a hearing)
- Limited Scope Representation (services limited to specific tasks such as appearing in court for you for one hearing)
- Document Preparation Services (such as preparing Declarations or other child custody related legal documents)
- Full Service Representation
Please check out our client reviews to see for yourself what our clients have to say about us. It’s our commitment to providing quality legal services in a friendly and honest manner that sets us apart from the pack!
Wine Country Family Law & Bankruptcy Office, P.C. is at capacity for child custody cases until January 2021.