Looking for a Divorce Attorney? Lake County Residents Can Turn to Us.
Facing divorce in Lake County? Divorce lawyer and law firm owner Lindsay Torgerson understands the difficulties of ending a marriage.
Lindsay has been through her own divorce and is an adult child of divorce.
At Wine Country Family Law & Bankruptcy Office, we realize that talking with a divorce lawyer is likely the last thing that you want to do.
But don’t let your fears prevent you from obtaining legal help when you need it most.
We’ll help you get through it, beginning with our discounted initial consultation of up to one hour in our family law office, by phone, or video conference.
We aim to help you get through divorce without resorting to court intervention, while keeping things civil and protecting the best interests of your kids, where applicable. However, this is not always a viable option.
Our Lake County divorce attorney, Thomas Shields, is prepared to litigate to the fullest degree necessary to protect your important legal rights.
Our divorce attorneys have the experience to expertly guide Lake County family law clients through:
- Preparing for Divorce
- Legal Separation
- Dissolution of Marriage / Divorce
- Termination of Domestic Partnership
- Division of Assets
- Division of Debts
- Child Custody – Visitation
- Alimony – Spousal Support
Lake County / Lakeport Divorce Costs, Fees, and Service Options
Many people in Lakeport, Kelseyville, Hidden Valley Lake, Middletown, and Clearlake feel that they can’t afford a divorce lawyer. Wine Country Family Law & Bankruptcy Office seeks to change this. Although we have many wealthy clients, we take steps to make sure that the average person can afford top notch legal services.
Although Lake County and Lakeport divorce and family law attorney services are not “cheap”, we have flexible divorce and family law service options including:
- Legal Consulting–Coaching (such as when you are self-represented in Lake County and need legal advice and assistance preparing for court or you are in Divorce Mediation but need an independent attorney to render legal advice)
- Limited Scope Representation (services limited to a defined task such as appearing in court for you for one specific hearing)
- Document Preparation Services / Unbundled Services (such as preparing an Income and Expense Declaration or a Response for you)
- Full Service Representation (most popular)
- Divorce Mediation
Please check out our client reviews to see for yourself what our clients have to say about us. It’s our commitment to providing quality legal services in a friendly and honest manner that sets us apart from the pack!