Spousal Support Lawyer Santa Rosa Firm Can Help
Spousal support lawyer Santa Rosa based Wine Country Family Law & Bankruptcy Office offers assistance with alimony, also known as spousal support or maintenance. Alimony may be an important component of a divorce.
A temporary spousal support order may be established prior to finalizing a divorce. The amount of temporary spousal support is usually determined using a computer calculation.
Wine Country Family Law & Bankruptcy Office’s experienced Santa Rosa alimony – spousal support lawyer seeks to resolve issues by mutual agreement without the need (and stress) of court litigation.
Of course, if we are unable to reach an agreement, we stand ready to vigorously protect your valuable legal rights throughout the litigation process. If the issues must be litigated, the judge has considerable discretion in setting the amount and duration of the order. Therefore, it is extremely important to have an experienced Sonoma County alimony – spousal support lawyer on your side.
Spousal Support Lawyer Santa Rosa Discounted Consultations
During your initial consultation of up to one hour in our Santa Rosa alimony – spousal support law office (or by phone or video conference), our lawyer is happy to explain the factors the court will consider regarding support.
The court will look at these factors when establishing, denying, or modifying a spousal support order under the California Family Law Code. We will also answer common questions about California alimony – spousal support, such as:
- How long does spousal support last?
- What happens to spousal support if my ex-spouse gets re-married or moves in with his/her boyfriend/girlfriend?
- What happens if I’m paying spousal support and I lose my job?
- What happens if one of us gets a substantial raise?
- What if one of us gets substantial bonuses?
- How is alimony calculated for self-employed people or seasonal workers?
- What happens to spousal support when I retire?
- What if my ex-spouse refuses to work?
- What if we were only married for a short time?
Wine Country Family Law & Bankruptcy Office offers our spousal support – alimony clients in Petaluma, Santa Rosa, Windsor, Healdsburg, Sebastopol and Rohnert Park (as well as other areas) many service options to fit your needs such as:
- Full Service Representation
- Limited Scope Representation (services limited to a specific task such as a making a Court appearance on your behalf)
- Legal Consulting – Coaching (such as when a party is self-represented in Santa Rosa – Sonoma County and needs legal advice and assistance preparing for litigation or they are in Divorce Mediation but need an independent attorney to render legal advice)
Please check out our client reviews to see for yourself what our clients have to say about us. It’s our commitment to providing quality legal services in a friendly manner that sets us apart from the pack!