If you are looking for help with child custody in Santa Rosa, lawyers at Wine Country Family Law & Bankruptcy Office, P.C. know the anguish that parents go through.
The owner of our Santa Rosa child custody law firm has been through custody and visitation issues with her own children.
We use some of her personal experiences to help guide you through these issues while “keeping your cool” and keeping the best interests of your children at the forefront.
Our goal is to help you in solving custody and visitation issues in a collaborative manner while maintaining healthy relationships and protecting the interests of your children. However, where collaboration is not an option, our Sonoma County child custody attorneys, Thomas Shields and L. Bailey Penzotti, are prepared to aggressively litigate to protect your important legal rights under the family law code.
During your initial consultation of up to one hour (or by phone or video conference), we can discuss how we can help with:
- Establishing a Child Custody and/or Visitation Order
- Modifying a Child Custody and/or Visitation Order
- Divorce involving Children
- Mediating a Child Custody and/or Visitation Order
- Step-Parent and Second-Parent Adoption
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Name Changes
Talk to Child Custody Lawyers: Santa Rosa
If you’re a parent looking for child custody lawyers in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Windsor, Healdsburg, Sebastopol, Petaluma or other area, you can turn to us. We have flexible service options to fit your needs such as:
- Full Service Representation (most popular option)
- Limited Scope Representation (services limited to a specific task such as a making a Court appearance on your behalf)
- Legal Consulting – Coaching (such as when you are self-represented in Santa Rosa – Sonoma County and need legal advice and assistance preparing for a hearing or when you are using a mediator but you need independent legal advice)
Please check out our client reviews to see for yourself what our clients have to say about us. It’s our commitment to providing high quality legal services in a friendly manner that sets us apart from the pack!
Wine Country Family Law & Bankruptcy Office, P.C. is at capacity for child custody cases until January 2021.