As a child support attorney, Ukiah-based Lindsay Torgerson’s firm can help. Regardless if you are the parent who is paying or will be paying support, or you’re the parent receiving or needing child support, Wine Country Family Law & Bankruptcy Office offers unique experience.
Not just a lawyer for child support, Ukiah attorney Lindsay Torgerson is the firm owner, parent, divorcee, and adult child of divorce. She also worked for the Department of Child Support Services for years prior to establishing her family law firm. We use Lindsay’s insight and experience with “DCSS” to help guide you in your child support matters.
Our Ukiah child support lawyer, Thomas Shields, offers invaluable legal expertise to clients. During your discounted initial consultation of up to one hour in our Ukiah child support law office (or by phone or video conference), we can discuss how we can help you with:
- Obtaining a Child Support Order
- Changing a Child Support Order
- Obtaining or Changing Child Support Wage Assignments
- Obtaining Child Support Liens
- Enforcement of Orders via Contempt of Court for Failure to Pay Child Support (or defending Contempt charges)
- Child Support Evaluation (preparing calculations to estimate support)
- Family Support Orders
Need a Lawyer for Child Support? Ukiah Office Offers Many Options
Our office offers flexible Mendocino, Fort Bragg, Willits, Redwood Valley, and Ukiah child support lawyer service options to fit your needs such as:
- Full Service Representation
- Limited Scope Representation (services limited to a specific task such as appearing in court for you)
- Consulting Attorney (such as when a party is self-represented or is using “DCSS” but needs independent legal advice)
- Document Preparation Services (such as assisting with Income and Expense Declarations or other child support related legal documents)
Please check out our client reviews to see for yourself what our clients have to say about us. It’s our commitment to providing quality legal services in a friendly manner that sets us apart from the pack!