As a divorce attorney, Santa Rosa-based family divorce lawyer and firm owner Lindsay Torgerson understands the difficulties of ending a marriage. Lindsay has been through her own divorce and is an adult child of divorce.
At Wine Country Family Law & Bankruptcy Office, P.C., our other Santa Rosa divorce lawyers, Thomas Shields and L. Bailey Penzotti, realize that meeting with a divorce attorney is likely the last thing that you want to do.
But you should not let your apprehension prevent you from obtaining the legal advice and guidance when you need it most.
We are here to help get you through it, starting with our initial consultation of up to one hour in our Santa Rosa family law office, by phone, or by video conference.
Our goal is to assist you to divorce or separate in a collaborative manner while maintaining healthy relationships and protecting the interests of your children, where applicable. However, where collaboration is not an option, our Sonoma County divorce attorney is prepared to vigorously litigate to protect your important legal rights under the family law code.
Family Divorce Lawyer: Santa Rosa Office Services We Provide
Our divorce attorneys have the experience to guide Sonoma County family law clients through:
- Preparing for Divorce
- Legal Separation
- Dissolution of Marriage / Divorce
- Termination of Registered Domestic Partnership
- Division of Assets
- Division of Debts
- Child Custody – Visitation
- Alimony – Spousal Support
Sonoma County / Santa Rosa Divorce Service Options
When practical, our Santa Rosa divorce lawyers strive to resolve issues without costly court intervention, saving our Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Windsor, Sebastopol, Healdsburg and Petaluma divorce clients’ time and avoids undue stress. We take pride in offering many Sonoma County divorce and family law flexible service options including:
- Full Service Representation (most popular)
- Divorce Mediation
- Limited Scope Representation (services limited to a specific task such as a making a Court appearance on your behalf)
- Legal Consulting–Coaching (such as when a party is self-represented in Santa Rosa – Sonoma County and needs legal advice and assistance preparing for litigation or they are in Divorce Mediation but need an independent attorney to render legal advice)
Please check out our client reviews to see for yourself what our clients have to say about us. It’s our commitment to providing quality legal services in a friendly manner that sets us apart from the pack!
Learn more about our Family Divorce Lawyer, Santa Rosa office services. CLICK HERE to contact us.
Wine Country Family Law & Bankruptcy Office, P.C. is proud to be a LGBTQI friendly family law and divorce firm.