Looking for a Divorce Attorney? Napa Divorce Law Firm Can Help.
As a divorce attorney, Napa-based family divorce lawyer and firm owner Lindsay Torgerson understands the difficulties of ending a marriage.
Lindsay has been through her own divorce and is an adult child of divorce.
Our Napa divorce lawyers at Wine Country Family Law & Bankruptcy Office realize that meeting with a divorce attorney is likely the last thing that you want to do.
But don’t let your apprehension prevent you from obtaining legal assistance when you need it most.
We are here to help you through this difficult time. We offer a discounted initial consultation of up to one hour in our Napa family law office, over the phone, or by video conference. We seek to help you divorce or separate in a cooperative manner while keeping healthy relationships and preserving the interests of your kids, where applicable. However, if cooperation is not feasible, our Napa County divorce attorneys are ready to vigorously litigate to protect your rights.
Family Divorce Lawyer: Napa County Office Services
Our Napa Valley divorce attorneys are available to expertly guide Napa County family law clients through:
- Preparing for Divorce
- Legal Separation
- Dissolution of Marriage / Divorce
- Termination of Domestic Partnership
- Division of Assets
- Division of Debts
- Child Custody – Visitation (read here)
- Alimony – Spousal Support (read here)
Napa County Divorce Costs, Fees and Service Options
You might worry that you can’t afford to hire a family divorce lawyer. Napa certainly has its fair share of “high asset” divorce cases which are also reflected at our firm.
However, Wine Country Family Law & Bankruptcy Office wants to make sure that the average person can afford our services too.
Our lawyers typically attempt to resolve issues without involving the court, if appropriate, saving our Napa, St. Helena, Calistoga, and American Canyon divorce clients’ money.
We offer several Napa divorce and family law services to fit your needs such as:
- Full Service Representation (most popular option)
- Legal Consulting–Coaching (such as when a party is self-represented in Napa County and needs legal advice and assistance preparing for litigation or they are in Divorce Mediation but need an independent attorney to render legal advice)
- Limited Scope Representation (services limited to a specific task such as a making a court appearance on your behalf)
- Document Preparation Services / Unbundled Services (such as drafting Disclosure documents or preparing a Responsive Declaration)
Please check out our client reviews to see for yourself what our clients have to say about us. It’s our commitment to providing efficient, high quality legal services in a friendly manner that sets us apart from the pack!